1. Moisten the tea container with tap water, sprinkle some salt, and then scrub with a thin cloth or immediately to remove tea stains.
2. The leftover cold water, such as Coca-Cola, water vapor, etc., can be used as detergent for cleaning utensils with tea stains and dirt. This is because the acidic substances in the cold water and the tea stains and dirt will cause The metathesis reaction, tea stains, and the harmful substances in the dirt will dissolve in the drinking water. Therefore, generally, cold water cannot be eaten with a cup containing tea stains and dirt.
3. To remove a small piece of tea stain, soak it in a bleach solution or an aqueous solution of cleaning powder, and leave it for one night to remove the tea stain.
4. It can be washed with whitening toothpaste or crushed eggshell, and then rinsed with water.
5. Put a spoonful of orange powder or orange juice in the cup and tea set, fill it with cold water and leave it for 2-3 hours, so that the tea stain and the tea set lose their adhesion, and it is very easy to remove.
It can be seen that many factors need to be considered in the purchase of plastic cups. For example, if you smell the smell of plastic water cups, if there is a pungent smell, it means that the water cup is of inferior quality and it is best not to buy it. In addition, you must pay attention to cleaning when using plastic cups on weekdays.