Glass water cups can be regarded as a must-have household item for every household. No matter who we go to, we will find several glass water glasses of all kinds on the coffee table in the living room. Since glass water glasses are so widely used, do you know how to choose it correctly? Today I am here to help you.
If you want to buy a glass correctly, there are five steps in total. As long as you follow the five-step guide of the editor, you will be able to choose your favorite glass.
1. To see if the workmanship of the glass is fine, exquisite processing technology can ensure the purity and transparency of the glass body. If the glass seems to have impurities and bubbles, it will appear rough and affect the aesthetics of the glass.
2. Pay attention to whether there are cracks in the inner and outer layers of the glass. The cracked glass is prone to burst after being injected with hot water, which may burn yourself, so you must carefully observe whether the glass body has cracks when choosing a glass.
3. Bring the cup closer to smell whether there is any smell. Generally speaking, only the plastic material will have a strong smell, and the glass cup will almost have no smell. Some cups even have some smell. Rinse it with boiling water and use a It’s gone twice, so I’m not very worried about this aspect;
4. Observe the thickness of the glass. Some glass are thick and some are thin. In terms of material and quality, try to choose a thicker glass, which can not only heat insulation to a certain extent, but also resist falling and wear to a certain extent. ;
5. Looking at the material, there are many kinds of materials for making glass on the market, but the preferred material for delicate glass is high borosilicate glass, such as Sino glass. The glass has good heat resistance, cold resistance, wear resistance and drop resistance, and will not break the glass due to drastic changes in temperature. Therefore, when buying a glass, you must pay attention to what material this glass is made of.