1. Edible salt: Salt is a seasoning that we often use, and the human body cannot leave it. Put a spoon of salt into the glass, pay attention to the glass that has just been rinsed, then wash your hands clean, rub the glass with salt, and you will be able to see the clear glass after a while.
2. Mung bean: Our favorite food. Prepare two spoons of white vinegar and some mung beans, put these into a glass, seal the mouth of the cup, shake it vigorously, and remove the stains from the glass through the friction between the mung beans and the glass.
3. Alcohol: Note that 75% medical alcohol must be used. Pour about 15ml of alcohol into a dry glass, then take a piece of clean gauze to scrub the inner wall of the glass, and rinse with clean water several times.
4. Toothpaste: It is very simple, but it should be noted that when cleaning the glass with toothpaste, you must pay attention to whether the glass is dry. If there is a water agent, the cleaning effect is not ideal.
5, citrus peel: citrus is delicious, but citrus peel also uses its usefulness. Take a few pieces of fresh citrus peel and wipe the inside of the glass with a little force, which will completely remove the fog on the inside.
6. Boiling water: Water has many uses, and here we should use its heat to dissolve the stains on the glass. Note; the glass should be placed in the pot when it is cold, not directly into boiling water, otherwise the glass will burst.